Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Visual Thinking Research - BLOG Exercise




The Next Square puzzle, we both used different strategies and ended up with different answers. He thought it used some type of subtraction in a ticking motion where the lines went around to the right. He tried using pattern completion. First I used his same method but then I realized it did not work and then used finding. That is when I discovered numbers within the boxes starting with one and ending with four. I then figured the last one would need five and found the appropriate shape according to the pattern.



The 2nd Puzzle here, my partner Frank and I did the same way. We looked at the different triangles. We used a pattern finding way. We both did not need to write on the paper, we could do it by looking at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment